Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Right guys (& girls)…. just to let you know, we’re in the process of setting up a dorm for everyone who wants to work with us in London… If you know us, call us… free accommodation, and great company! Not too much money though… sorry…look at it as a career break that could lead onto massive things…

Carrying on…

My girlfriend never thinks my ideas are any good… in fact I’d go as far to say as she is purposely negative just to wind me up. So its always good to give her a call, and totally fizzle out any confidence that I had. Called her, told her…it went quiet. She couldn’t complain! Sorry bubs. At that point I knew not to tell anyone else and keep it a secret.

“The Visionary” tried to tell his girlfriend, but he didn’t have one. So I think his parents passed the idea instead.

True?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home