Thursday, July 13, 2006

Hmm... The Innovator hasn't written a blog in a while ay? WRONG. The last blog i wrote was taken off by Viz as it wasn't formal enough, and didn't show us in the right light. I hope you know that however laid back my blogs are, the whole thing is serious.

Let me make one thing clear. There are 2 reasons why i am doing what i am doing.

1. To make a profitable business empire.
2. To have fun doing it. Eventually i want to pluck lots of clever people from their jobs, let them innovate, make money and have fun... we only live once.

I am hoping that Viz can provide the serious business-like blogs. Personally, i like to look back at my own blogs and smile.

So in the spirit of that... Check this out. This is a picture of our first delivered suit. The good news is, it was delivered early, the other good news is that he got good value. £110 a suit... blimey:

I am just hoping that we didn't mistake his centimetre measurements for inches..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home